Click here to return to the PHYS 3410 Electronics class home page from any of the other pages in this web site.
This is Dr. Sohl's “Employment Opportunities at Hill Air Force Base” web site for physics students.
Web Site Contents:
- UNOFFICIAL tips on how to apply for federal vacancies on USA Jobs
- How to search for (civilian) federal jobs at Hill Air Force Base and elsewhere
- Federal GS (General Schedule) salary table for 2009
- Computer Scientist requirements and helpful websites
- Federal Government Student Career Experience Program (SCEP) (This is what the rest of the planet knows as an internship.)
- Helpful Websites (Palace Acquire (PAQ) Program, SMART Program, SCEP Applications, etc.)
- Professional Engineering qualifications
- Here is my general presentation on Jobs from 2007. Getting a Job - Your Career in Physics (Presentation for the department seminar series. Version 2003 PowerPoint.)
- Here is my October 2009 presentation that is largely directed towards Hill Air Force Base jobs. (Version 2007 PowerPoint)
Send Dr. Sohl a message at jsohl "at" weber.edu (The email address is written this way to help reduce the amount of spam I get, sorry for the inconvenience.)
Please let me know about any dead links.